Saturday 14 July 2012

Some new cards

Hello everyone, I am now back from my holiday and I have already started making more cards and today I'm going to show you them....
I made this card using a bunch of paper, some flowers and some ribbon that I found in one of my card draws, I was quite pleased with the end result ....
This next card was made using kaisercraft "hey birdie collection" by Kaisercraft this card is perfect for a younger child or someone who loves birds!
and to finish this is the new Card I made with stamps and paper I purchased off Ebay about 2 weeks ago and this is the first time I have used them yet, it's called the "tiny woods" collection by Kaisercraft.... Hope you have a lovely day.... Rachael xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Rachael. Back to school tomorrow! Love Aunty Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Aunty Sue hope you like the cards :)

    ReplyDelete